Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blog Post #9

On Saturday i have some longer lines such as:
"Give me the torch, and go stand over there.
Put out the torch so I can’t be seen.
Hide under the trees,
Listen to see if anyone is coming,
And if you hear someone, signal me.
Give me those flowers and watch for people."
These lines are going to be pretty difficult to memorize because they are longer. This is the first line i have to say in Act 5 and i have a couple more that are just as long. I think i will do fine i will just memorize them on friday and saturday morning. After we film this scene it will be over and we will have completed are project. Hopefully everyone shows up to film and they are on time. Hopefull everything goes well too. Im not sure if were filming inside or outside but i hope its inside because its cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment