Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Post #7

Yesterday at 7 we had to film Act 3 Scenes 2 and 4 at Noelles House. It went pretty well, but it was hard keeping a straight face because ardi kept smiling at me and i kept laughing. It was pretty funny, but it was kind of annoying because it took so long and i wanted to go home. I had fun filming and i think everyone else did to. Being an acter is alot of fun because it isn't hard and you have alot of fun doing it. Im glad i put acting as my first choice on my sheet because it is fun. My character Paris is a good character to play because he is an important person in the play but he doesnt have alot of lines to memorize. I have alot of lines in Act 5 when i die but thats pretty much it. i think ill be able to do it and it should be fun. We are filming Act 5 Scenes 1 and 3 on Saturday April 9th, 1pm at South. We are doing Scene 2 During 6th hour, Friday April 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment