Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blog Post # 8

On Saturday April 9th, 1pm at South we are filming act 5 scenes 1 and 3. I have a lot of lines in act 5 because I die in this act. Romeo and I/Paris fight because of Juliet and he kills me. So far this play has been going really well and it’s been a lot of fun. I'm kind of sad that it’s almost over, but I’m also really happy because it is a lot of work. I hope the final movie turns out really good. I think I will be able to memorize all of my lines. It might be a little bit harder than before but I think I'll be able to handle it. After my death the play is pretty much over. When I die I ask Romeo to put me next to my almost wife so I can be next to her and he does it which is kind of weird. I've never filmed at south before; I've always filmed at someone’s house so I think it will be a good experience. Everyone is doing a good job on their parts in the play and I hope it keeps going this good for the rest of the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment