Friday, March 25, 2011

Post #5

Today after school we are filming act 1 scenes 2 and 3. My character Paris is only in scene 2. I only have 2 lines to say but they are important. My lines are: "Mr. Capulet, I would like to marry Juliet and i was wondering if you would let me." and after he replys i say "but she is the only girl i love and i want to marry her." Even though my lines are very short they are very important because they show that i want to marry juliet and i love her, but she falls in love with romeo at the party so i can't have her. Paris is a very important character in this play because he shows that he wants Juliet, but she wants to be with Romeo. I think the filming will be alot of fun and exciting. I have all my lines memorized so it will not be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment